Friday, October 8, 2010

Out of the fuzz

This morning I managed to walk Sabina to school, and then still walk Pete to the train station. Then I walked home. (A round trip of about 1.5km.) Oh the freshness of the air! How wonderful! Sitting at home can get so stuffy, it starts to suffocate you. Force yourself to go outside, and you immediately feel better. Fresh air is the best medicine.

As I was walking back by myself, I was actually toying with the idea of going for a short bike ride. I mean ... if a walk feels this good, how good would a bike ride feel? The wind in your face, the gentle flexing of muscles, blood pumping.

On another note - my skin has turned to alabaster. All the blackheads and pimples and impurities on my face have literally been jumping out of my skin for the last two days. Now they are all gone, and my face feels smoother than silk. I am really quite surprised that the "beauty industry" hasn't cottoned onto this yet. You know, "mini-chemo" could be right up there with botox, peels and the like.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

hehe - good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour!