Sunday, October 24, 2010

The day before chemo 2

Well, three weeks have gone by terribly quickly, and here I am pondering that tomorrow is my next chemotherapy treatment. So, as I am preparing my sandwiches for the treatment, how do I feel?

I'm looking forward to it. Yep. Can't wait.

It's not because it will be two down, four to go. It's not because you get treated like royalty. They are supposed to give me more anti-nausea, but I know that I will still feel like crap.

It's because of the spiritual journey. Yep. If you can just let go of trying to control everything, and let the nausea and feeling bad take you wherever they need to take you, you get an amazing sense of spiritual growth.

Initially, I suspected that I was going mad. But I've read other people's cancer stories. And some, not all, some, have experienced the same thing. Amazing spiritual growth.

No comments: