Thursday, May 5, 2011

Naturopath to the rescue

When I last saw my oncologist I complained about the ongoing numbness in my finger tips, and pins and needles in my hands and arms. The numbness in my finger tips is expected, and otherwise he gave me a blank look.

I took the pins and needles problem to my naturopath. Within a second he grabbed my arm, and squeezed it just below the elbow.

"Does that hurt?", he asked as he squeezed the muscle of my forearm.

"Yes!"

"What about the pins and needles?", he continued.

"They're gone."

Then he squeezed the side of my neck - the pins and needles left my arm.

"Just give those areas a good massage, and keep eating all that protein, so those muscles can recover." That was the final word on that topic. Then he got onto fixing other things.

No comments: