Friday, December 3, 2010

Hair Matters

My Mum and I went shopping together. Half Christmas shopping, half wig shopping.

Mum and I are serious shoppers. We're dangerous. We're just as likely to tell the shop assistant that an item looks shocking, as to throw dollars carelessly across the counter. Except that it's not dollars, it's credit card. But you get the drift.

So ... we bought the wig. Yes, after all that family discussion, and coming to the conclusion that really I don't actually need a wig, we bought the wig.

Why?!

Good question. Lots of answers.

Because my mum would like to see me with hair.
Because it looks more cultured at special family occasions.
Because it makes me look more normal when I just need to duck into the shops.

Because ... (and I guess this is the only real reason) ... girls just want to have fun!

And when this girl has fun ... there'll be food on the table tonight.

No comments: