Friday, March 5, 2010

Warragul Show Fireworks

The Warragul show starts this afternoon and continues into tomorrow.

We grab a quick dinner at the pub, and go into the show just as it's getting dark.

Sabina is mesmerised by all things flashing and sparkling, and we are immediately drawn to a stand selling flashing ... well ... just about everything. One flashing fairy wand later, and we go towards the rides.

Sabina rides the Merry-go-round, then a coursel with swings. Next we approach the Cha-Cha, a three arm swirling thing that utilizes G-forces. I ask whether there is an age limit. No, no age limit. I suspect this is incorrect, but since Sabina is my daughter, and I love all things G-force, I decide we will go on it together.

The Cha-Cha starts spinning, and Sabina squeals with joy as the first G-forces make our legs feel weightless. Then it goes faster and faster. I love it, but I am somewhat concerned about Sabina. This is a pretty full on ride for a little girl. She's laughing all the way.

We watch the fireworks. Sabina is spellbound by the "fire in the sky". Then we grab some fairy floss, a lolly pop, and of course the obligatory show bag.

No comments: