Friday, June 10, 2011

Expecting Harry

While on chemo, and recovering from it, I have been forcing myself to rest by watching videos. Amongst these, a friend lent me two of the Harry Potter DVDs.

My daughter came home from school, and noticed the DVDs lying on the coffee table. "Mama, what are these?", she asked immediately.

"Oh that?", I peered at her over the rim of my glasses, in a manner similar to that of Dumbledorf. "That's Harry Potter."

A twinkle lit up in Sabina's eyes. "Mama, I've ... I've heard about him at school", Sabina stumbled over her words. But she may as well have said "Mama, I've been expecting him".

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So are you going to let her watch it?

light.fingers said...

No, she's not watching it yet. She must read the book first, or have it read to her. Only then, can she watch the movie.