Sunday, June 6, 2010

Change of Diet

I have had a solid few days to do some reading about cancer.

The nurse told me to read the booklets she gave me, and not to surf the internet, and not to change my diet.

I read the booklets (which proved far too simple for the level of understanding that I require), surfed the internet, and now I am changing my diet.

So it's mainly fruit and veggies for me - preferably fresh, raw and organic. Some nuts and seeds. I am not sure about the meat yet - a lot of cancer advice suggests taking the meat out. However, most of our meat comes from next door, and we know that these are the least stressed cows in the world, fully grass fed, and kept on pretty much organic land. So for the time being, the meat stays in.

Alcohol, caffeine, sugar, bread and pasta is out.

No comments: